Tigger Tiger Swim School, owned by Tertia has been running in Kensington for 7 years and was previously located in Bedfordview for 8 years.
Two fundamental beliefs have guided the success of the school over the last 15 years.
Number 1: No one is too young or too old to learn to enjoy the water.
Number 2: People learn best when they have fun.
All the teachers and coaches are qualified through Swim South Africa. But just as important all the teachers love children, are patient, kind and understanding. Once a love for water is instilled in the children, learning follows naturally. The best results are achieved through encouragement and praise.
Nicole, Nicky, Siobhan and Jennifer are teachers and Tarryn is a teacher and a coach.
Genni is the person who deals with all the admin.
- We have a joining fee of R150 (once off).
- Group lessons are maximum 4 children per lesson – lessons are half hour.
Prices for 2012
The price structure will be implemented in February 2012 – the prices are as follows:
- Children group lesson twice per week R490 per month
- Children group lesson once per week R410 per month
- Adult group lessons R550 per month (once or twice per month).
- Private lessons children and adults R200 per lesson
- A 10% discount if fees are paid for 4 months in advance
- A 12% discount if fees are paid for 6 months in advance
- A 15% discount if fees are paid for 12 months in advance
- A discount of 5% for a second child
Important documents to download